[Ometa] Interactive Markdown demo

Josh Marinacci joshua at marinacci.org
Sun Mar 3 12:48:49 PST 2013

I just put up a demo of an interactive markdown editor. It only supports a subset of the spec, but it's enough to prove the concept. You can type in headers, paragraphs, code blocks (using github's superior syntax), bold, and italics.  It also has a simple built in calculator.  If you type something inside {} then the parser will try to evaluate it with basic arithmetic.

http://joshondesign.com/p/demos/ometa/markdown/webeditor.html

Tell me what you think. In particular, please look at the parser grammar. I'm sure it could be optimized and made more clear.

- J

--
Josh Marinacci
joshondesign.com